Wednesday, August 19, 2009

almost dinner time :)

Alison pretty much slept much of the day. I can't really say it's the surgery,but it could be the anesthesia stuff.
Derb abd B loved it that I was home even though it was 95 earlier and 88.5 now. Around noon time I started, in foil, 4.29 lbs of spare ribs that my neighbor Terry gave me and
now Walt is out putting on the "crispies".(brief break, Ashton just called :)))))_ ) on the ribs for dinner. We have to eat left over salad before our pickup from Allandale tomorrow. We bought into a Community Share Program from a local farming coop and it has been tremendous. The veggies are all grown organically and are the freshest anyone could ask for. We get 1/2 bushel every Thursday(we got to pick Tues. or Thurs.) and it's the seasons choice of what we will get.I am putting together a few 12x12 digital lo's of the taking every week so far and will post a link to photobucket when I get it done. ...Yeah! time to eat!! night everyone! ps. Alison promises me she will show me how to fix those pictures from the caramel adventure post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)