Sunday, October 4, 2009

it's been awhile

I know it's been a bit since I last posted. I've been to Ct. cooking for a day and 1/2 and cleaning here at home, babysitting currently my SIL LAb, Guiness who is close to 15 yrs now and not in the best of shape.
I've been occupied with my new cricut machine and making Halloween jars for the fav neighborhood families because I will be having a re-surgery on my left hand thumb again to correct it's position.
Today I used up lots of our thursday takings from Allandale Farm and made a roasted veggie concoction. The left over Pot Roast was supposed to be for Alison's birthday on the 3rd, but she's been preoccupied with her Bruins !!! YUMMMMMMMMMM
The following are the different tries I've made today on a different special project :) and when I finally thought I had it, I FORGOT to FLIP the image to come out correctly when stamped!!!
:(
The left 2 are the original scan from a sheet then color removed and outlined.
the right side, the green is going to be the final stamp except flipped as it should have been :)
This little character,EEP, is on a set of sheets that my youngest daughter picked out when we got her and her sister new twin beds. The oldest picked dinosaurs. Yes, we still have both sets or atleast these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)