Sunday, February 4, 2018

Decor for a 1st Birthday

I was asked to make some 1st Birthday Party decorations :)  I am pleased with the turn out and am hoping the recipient is as well!

I used  Cricut Design Space, Bazzill Cardstock, Cotton Polka Dot Fabric with added Heat N Bond,Glitter Foam, Glitter and Shimmer Cardstocks, Mini clothespins for the picture attachment, Ribbons from Michaels and my stash of Reasonable Ribbon.
 
 
 


 
 
I used long thin skewers that could be cut to needed length and a few longer pop sticks. The #1 is on a very thing dowel I painted white which can also be cut to needed length. I added more ribbon bows and extra strands that could be used in between the months or at the ends to hide attachment if wanted. I'm hoping Jill will send me a few pictures of how she uses the decor! Happy Birthday Addison!
thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)