Tuesday, October 10, 2017

MERRY MERRY merry

This is my outcome of Day 1 Merry Making online card class I signed up for to have fun and hopefully learn some tips,tricks and techniques. (I already have!) My blending needs some big improvements,but I can practice on the next one,I have to make 2 because I think he's stinking adorable. The snowball idea was from seeing a card Melody Lane had done.
These are the things I used to help me do this cute card :)


day 1 of Merry Making card class
Tim Holtz(ranger) distress oxides,cricut explore snowman, the {stamps} of life sets: snowman2build and joy2christmas along with a tiny bit of wink of stella on sentiment
glitter paper from stash, ek round punch and strathmore water color paper for background technique

Hope you like it as much as I do.. now..WHO will be the lucky recipient this year?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)