Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to ALL!

It's about 6:30 pm (est) and I am very much on my way to watching some tv in my comfy pj's and the 2 doggies :)
I went to the Orthopedic surgeon and have clearance with a 1 lb. limit for pushing,pulling and lifting.
Alison is off to her hotel for a restful prep for the Winter Classic hockey game tomorrow and Ashton is off to Payack's (college friend) for the 4th annual new years eve event with college friends.
It snowed today about 2.5 - 3" , requiring a bit of shoveling and forecast is saying a few more all wk end which might require Ashton to head back to her apt. in CT. earlier then planned. She is on "duty" beginning Monday.
My hope is to be a bit more on top of postings for the new year, but who knows..:) Have a safe and happy one all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)