Sunday, September 18, 2011

Purple People Eater

Well I saw the thing comin' out of the sky
It had the one long horn, one big eye
I commenced to shakin' and I said "ooh-eee"
It looks like a purple eater to me
It was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me …………..

One Eyed Flyin’ Purple Eater

for some reason this song came into my head and I knew I had to do something for Halloween!  I found a great 3 eyed creature on Toy Story, so out came the Gypsy :) I love the hide feature!  His horn was pieced from this freebie digital monster that I colored with my copics. The fence and the bones came from Everyday Paper Dolls. The papers were from JoAnns $1.00 bins :) and the card stock is my stash cut as a portrait 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.

IMG_1240

thanks for lookin’

fonts used: A Charming Font,Feast of Flesh BB   how appropriate LOL

4 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Oh how cute, and SOOO creative, Tina! Now that song is going around in my head too, LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz TV Cricut Cardz Challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Lezlye said...

Great job! Love all the elements! Thanks for playing at Cards Tv cricut cards challenge!

S`andra said...

Love the card. The song has done me in. I woke up singing One Eyed, One Horned, Purple People Eater... Thanks for the laugh.
http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com
sandrav9288@yahoo.com

Melissa said...

He is just too cute, great job on the challenge, thanks for joining CCC!