Sunday, January 26, 2014

Valentine Card


 photo B1322FD9-EE42-4C52-AD6E-DC08167334A4_zpsicdcbqob.jpg1st Happy Valentine Card for 2014

 I started making a few cards today, and this one has been on my list to do for awhile. I saw similar cards last year and had it on my TO DO List for this year.
I am really pleased how it turned out.
The silhouette is from A Childs Year Cartridge cut at 2.25. The white large doily is from 
Art Philosophy cut at 4.75. The small doily is a 2.25 die  from Taylored Expressions.
I also use an embossing folder by Darice called Hearts :). The Arrow is from the CCR digital images pkg called Arrows. I cut this at 1 inch and then cut into 2 pieces so I could fit it on the card which is 5.5 x 5.5. The mini hearts were cut and punched from various other cartridges using the CCR and my E2 and a Studio G mini punch.
The corners of the black mat were punched with a punch by All Night Media that I had in my collection.
All papers were from my stash and most from AC Moore and Michaels.

Thanks for looking and hope you enjoy :)

Have a great week everyone!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)