Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Home congrats

Ashton asked that I make her a card for a co-worker that just moved into a new home. This is what I came up with :)

IMG_1157 IMG_1159 IMG_1158

I used:

Elegant Edges – circle border @ 3/4” and 1/2”, Beyond Birthdays – house at 1 1/2”,Club Scrap kit Blossom – card, stash –white card stock for houses and inside, jute ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and twine from Ebay purchase(which might have come from Twinery I think). The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 standard.

I put the houses on foam tape for a bit of definition and slightly edged with distressed ink.

I really enjoyed this because I finally used some of the gorgeous papers I have from the monthly Club Scrap club I belonged ages ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)