Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a card for the shower and the gift

I had only a few hrs. to throw together a card for Ashton to put with her Bridal Shower gift to Lindsay that is on Saturday. The catch is that she is heading to Vermont with a few friends for 4 days tomorrow evening and had to get the gift to the other bridesmaid so she could take it.

I used a digital Hedgie I just bought from Dragonsmoore ! We LOVE HEDGIES!! The gift she bought is tons of yummies from Stonewall Kitchen. The crate came from AC Moore as well as the Hydrangea, which are Lindsay’s wedding colors :)

I colored the Hedgie with my Copics :)

I used Elegant Edges for the scallop border and the card is a 5 x 5

IMG_1139 IMG_1138 IMG_1140
IMG_1141 IMG_1142  

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)