Monday, September 14, 2009

xtra work shift

Thank goodness I can take advantage once in awhile of the extra hrs. It helps fund my new found CRICUT BUG!!
It was pretty slow too at work on Saturday, so it gave me a chance to admire lots of creative things the board members are showing off.
Sunday I went off to Michaels and used my 50% coupon for a Crop-A Dile big bite II,which turned out to be at least $10 cheaper then AC Moore would have been :) I couldn't stop at just that though, the Carts were on sale and I picked up Going Places.
I found the jars I wanted for the Halloween project at the Christmas Tree Shop for my special neighborhood kids because we won't be around for trick or treating this year. Instead of the plastic storage ones I got great glass screw on topped and they should hold about 3 cups worth of candy! I think that should take care of siblings and of course Mom and Dad's sneak snack when they've gone to bed.LOL
Tonight is the 1st of Monday Night Football and DD#1 and her Dad will be ranting about, so guess where I am going to go? Yes, down to my lair as they call it and play with some paper stuff.
Have a great Monday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hope you enjoy, thanks for peeking :)